Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs. experience diagnostics & repair of all makes/models.
18617752

This is my first time doing this. Trying to replace water

Customer Question

This is my first time doing this. Trying to replace water pump on 1998 rodeo. And find timing makers to put it back in time.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...

For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the engine timing procedure into a PDF file (easier to show you than try and explain). Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please remember to leave a rating using the star rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.