Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have the same problem and checked both fuses. My fuses are

Customer Question

I have the same problem and checked both fuses. My fuses are ok and when I reinstall fuse 9I can hear my cd changer working but my deck won't turn on.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can explain what type of problem you are having as well as the year make and Model you are working on I will try and help you determine the cause . Please post complete details and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a '02 Acura tl and my stereo just died. Checked all the fuses. Can't enter a code and my anti theft light is off. Any suggestions?

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

If you are sure the fuses are okay then I would remove the audio unit and check for power and ground into it and if that checks okay then the problem would indicate a failed radio.