Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

I own a 1997 Bentley Azure and a 2002 Bentley Red Label and

Customer Question

Hi, I own a 1997 Bentley Azure and a 2002 Bentley Red Label and my mechanic needs a scanner to read things in the cars, where can we buy a scanner that reads all the components of the car. Thanks John
Category: Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, John, i am doing some research for you to see if there are aftermarket options, Lou

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

the dealer i work at has VW and AUDI and the scanner has the bentley logo on it, i think the VAG vw scanner will work but i will try to find out for you., Lou

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

hope this information helps ,

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !

Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.