Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.
12772297

How do i calibrate steering?

Customer Question

how do i calibrate steering?
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

to reset the steering angle sensor, you need the Fiat diagnostic tool I'm afraid, there's no other method

so it would be best to try and locate a fiat specialist in your area to get this done while keeping the cost down

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hmm ok I'll check. What about the steering shaft, if I fit it to the gears the screws wont fit? Item 10
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I think that there may be a master spline on these

which means that the shaft will only fit on 1 way as it'll have a gap / flat on the shaft toe allow the screw to pass over the top for an extra safety feature

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.