Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Go ahead

Customer Question

Go ahead
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

You wrote go ahead and to remove lower ball joint?

Are you needing directions to replace the lower ball joints?

2wd or 4wd?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris I cannot see the direction you provided concerning the removal of lower ball joint from isuzu trooper
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All you said was go ahead and remove it.If I don't get the answer by Saturday I will consider it a scam and dispute payment on my credit card. Thanks

I believe you misunderstood. I was repeating what you wrote to me, and verifying what it is exactly that you need. See the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/misunderstood.png

I still need to know if the vehicle is 4wd or not?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 4 wd when I try to remove the lower ball joint it hits the axle so I don't know whether to loosen the upper ball joint in addition to that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The vehicle is 4wd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you said answered my question what was the answer you provided?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris I still haven't gotten any answer to the removal of lower ball joint for Isuzu trooper 1995 it is 4 wd

Raise the vehicle

Remove the wheel

Disconnect the tie rod end

Remove the ring from the end of the ale shaft

Support the lower control arm with another jack

Remove the torsion bar tensioner

Remove the control arm to frame bolts

Disconnect the ball joint

Remove the control arm

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks a lot for your expert advice I didn't know it entails much all the same I will your step by step method. Actually I'm not a mechanic but I'm able to do stuff by myself if I want to save money. But one thing I realized was the shock and the stabilizing linkage all sit on the lower control arm which implies I have loosen the nuts on the linkage and the shocks

I could of swore I wrote those in, I must of accidentally deleted them during spell check.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will rate him 5 star good job

Thanks