Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

When I turn the ignition key on the drivers side mirror

Customer Question

when I turn the ignition key on the drivers side mirror automaticly fold out I have a 2008 holden rodeo need to know how to fix....***@******.***
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

On some models there are settings that can be adjusted with the drivers information center or steering wheel/instrument panel controls to turn this feature off or on if this is a feature that has been turned on.I would check the settings and see if this is the case here with this model.If a setting can be adjusted see if this resolves the issue here.

On other models this can be a fault with a control module like a body control module needing replaced to correct this fault.If there are no settings I would have the fault codes checked in all computers to see what codes are set and then from there those codes can be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.