Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Can low battery power in ignition key affect SKIM operation?

Customer Question

Can low battery power in ignition key affect
SKIM operation?
Category: Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello , no. The battery power in the key is not relevant. The system itself energizes a chip in the key to tell if it is correct or not. Hope this information helps. Let me know if you need further assistance. :) also I have included a document for you. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.