Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

My Fiat 500 sport 2012, started to overheat, I checked the

Customer Question

My Fiat 500 sport 2012, started to overheat, I checked the under the hood fuse box and noticed that the Maxi fuses were not in the openings for all of the fans.
F06, F06, F07, F08. Two of the openings had no fuses. Is this normal to have Two of the openings without a fuse in it. Would this be the reason that the car would overheat.
Category: Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Kevin this is very unlikely to be the cause it's just an option for different engine variants using the same fuse box . When running car what does it do ? Run car up and let me know first if heater gets hot in car? Then if you touch radiator hoses carefully do they both get hot top and bottom hose? If they are all hot and heater is also does fan cut in at all ?

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Do you still require help?