Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Need a 2004 isuzu rodeo tech

Customer Question

need a 2004 isuzu rodeo tech
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

What question do you need me to answer?

I noticed you have not replied nor rated the answer. I assume you still need more help, I want you to get something at least for your paid deposit.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying to reprogram the security on a 2004 isuzu rodeo is like pulling teeth. i have the pin but the tech 2 says i need permission from tis i called them and they said they no longer do that so do i just junk the vehicle

It sounds like the issue is your scan tool and its programming. Yes you can program the security system still on your vehicle. You just need to the right tool to do so. Have you checked with your dealer or local mobile lock smith.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris