Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I want to buy second hand suzuki sx4 anniverary edition, it

Customer Question

Hi i want to buy second hand suzuki sx4 anniverary edition, it has done 65K miles, interior has minor stains and cig drop holes on left back side seat and door panel, engine sounds bit opened up. took a test drive. tyres has to replaced, minor scratch on right side back door and front. Would like to know any one come and inspect the car
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want some one to come and inspect the car, as Suzuki new car sales are closed in US
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

.Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately if you are needing a pre-purchase inspection you are going to need to locates a local automotive repair shop in your area. This type of inspection can be done my any shop and does not have to be done by the dealer.