Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 1965 Studie "Cruiser".. It is in immaculate

Customer Question

I have a 1965 Studie "Cruiser".. It is in immaculate condition and I'm a car guy since birth I think..I want to sell it and start something else. I need a GOOD appraiser... No commission deals etc..!I just took the protective seat covers off that I have to assume the original owner put in to protect the seats. The original seat covers are like new. Original midnight black paint. Is a "C" code car built in Canada so it has the small block V8... 75k original miles. Brakes all reworked and anything needed for "safety" done etc. People here cannot believe it is a PA car. ZERO rust, so it's always been garaged..Please advise.My address isxxx xxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx, xx xxxxxxxx-xxx-xxxx(h)Thanks in advance if U can put me in touch with a good pro appraiser..Bob
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send a boatload of pics....Is all original except radio, tach and wheels. I put retro wheels
(Crager Smoothies) on it, but still have all originals and hubcaps as well. plus the complimentary
key case, fobs, buttons etc., in the original case.. That's how complete this car is.!!
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.This looks to be because the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.

I would speak with local appraisers if you can to see if you can get an estimate of its value and anything else you may need.You might also check with local classic car repair centers to see if they can give you the info you are looking for.I know this may not be the answer you are looking for here but hope this does help in some way.If none of these are an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

Thanks Pete