tripletauto
tripletauto, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase certifed master tech gm certifed 20 years experience
15993919

I have a Suzuki XL7, year 2007. About 3 months ago, the AC

Customer Question

I have a Suzuki XL7, year 2007. About 3 months ago, the AC started acting strangely. It works (and blows very cold air) about 90% of the time. But about 1 out of 10 times when I turn the air on, it blows extremely hot air (like the heat were on full blast). The only way to fix it is to turn car off and restart the car.
Category: Car
Expert:  tripletauto replied 1 year ago.
Hello. The most likely cause of this is the temperature door actuator. They will lies signal and cause it to move full hot. It is a electric miter that mikes the door
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looking for just a ball park figure, but how expensive of a repair is this (labor and parts)?
If you remove the glove box you can get to it. I cannot find labor time but it should be around 1.5 hours. The part is roughly $100