Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Suzuki Grant Vitara 2008 dead battery. Opened drivers door

Customer Question

Suzuki Grant Vitara 2008 dead battery. Opened drivers door manually but bonnet release not working so I can get to battery?...Please help.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Looking at the info on this model here you should have a hood release handle attached to a cable to open the hood to access the battery to re charge it or jump start the vehicle.If you are pulling on this and the hood is not releasing have someone try and push down or pull up on the hood the same time you are trying to release it to see if it releases and opens then.If this does not work here let me know.
Thanks Pete