Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I hope an 1999 Isuzu Rodeo bought new in 1998. The

Customer Question

I hope an 1999 Isuzu Rodeo bought new in 1998. The windshield wipers do not go back to the starting position. They don't operate properly in the slow and intermittent positions. They go only when manipulated by hand. The fast speed works fine but also has to be returned by hand. I love this vehicle. We have had very problems but I do not want to sink very much money into a 16 year old car.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Are you still needing help?