Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2000 Suzuki esteem wagon 1.8- acts like it has water in the

Customer Question

2000 Suzuki esteem wagon 1.8- acts like it has water in the gas. Run tank out, tried pure gasoline no ethanol, new plugs, cleaned ams, catalytic converter removed. Cleaned all the sensors and connection I could. Cleaned oxygen sensors.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like you to respond when you get back. Thanks. Problem not solved. Thanks

Any warning lights on?

Explain how its running, does it misfire, or bog down, is effecting all speeds and rpms, does it occur at idle?