nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

I have a Bentley Arnage and it has seemingly lost charge.

Customer Question

I have a Bentley Arnage and it has seemingly lost charge. How do you charge the battery or jump start the vehicle. Is there anything special to consider in this situation?
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.
The best way to proceed in your case would be charging the battery (jump starting is not recommended, unless you're really in a hurry and can't afford to wait for battery to charge).
I would get a charger, hook it on the battery (negative cable first in, and first to be removed), turn the charger on, and wait until the battery is no longer withdrawing amps (lower than 2 amps), and the battery having a voltage above 12.5 volts. Then turn off the charger, disconnect (negative lead first), and try to start the vehicle.
While charging, i would make sure that ignition is off, and no electrical consumers are left on in the vehicle.
Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more assistance...Thank you in advance for the positive rating...
Regards,
Billy