Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

05 Bentley get front left shock slightly lower then

Customer Question

05 Bentley get front left shock slightly lower then right,but no leaks.can a bad left outer Tuesday rod cause this
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a po430 code
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

after time and wear the suspension may need to be recalibrated due to the height sensor in front right control arm area. may be reading differently. the sensor may need to be replaced then a basic calibration of the suspension will be needed. then a 4 wheel total alignment of the vehicle.

on the p0430 code that is the bank 2 converter efficiency code . how many miles are on the vehicle and any tune up service performed recently ? any other faults stored ? is the check engine light on?

please let me know