Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2000 Bentley carnage power steering making noise from hose.

Customer Question

2000 Bentley carnage power steering making noise from hose. What is that acmulator on the right front corner with switches.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ANY ONE WHY IM GETTING POWER STEERING NOISE FROM THE POWER STEERING HOSE GOING TO THE RIGHT FRONT ACCUATOR.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If there is air entering the power steering system past a hose leading to the actuator itself this noise will occur.I would check for any leaks or any areas that may allow air into the power steering system and if a fault is found it will need repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete