Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

After we pay the fee, is it a one time deal or can we come

Customer Question

After we pay the fee, is it a one time deal or can we come back to ask another question about the same vehicle. Is there any way we can talk to you on the phone , there is a lot of info we need to relate about the history of this beast.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
One question one answer ,but any other issue with the first same question and we can keep on this until its repaired .
For example if you have a problem with a misfire code P0302 then there is a possibility for a lot of checking /testing of different circuits.
But if the problem is sorted out and you come back with another question not related to the last question then you will have to open a new question page .
So what problem are you having, and what have you checked or replaced
if anything with this issue the more info you can give the better..
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This rodeo has been to two dealerships and i have it now. has three pcm's none have been flashed to this vin number new crank sensor new fuel pump new ecm relay, new starter relay, used ion, new wiring harness under the hood and still no spark or injector pulse. Thats what has been done so far, i just need to know if the used pcm's need to be flashed to the vin. This motor has a crank sensor not a cam sensor
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi.
was any codes found, and if so was they able to clear them after parts where replaced,
See if you can get me the list of codes that where first recorded .
List of codes now after all this work was done .
To the left of the steering wheel on the dash is a little red led light is this on at all times or does it go out with the ignition switch ON
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have accepted the 18.00 for the phone call and we are still waiting to hear from somsomeone. Somebody needs to call me ASAP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We don't have access to Skype at this time,we just a phone call ASAP (###) ###-####
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Sadly i don't have a line to call you with .but i'm going to try a system i have set up .
Please wait 5 minutes for my call.
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I talked to Greg last night, I tried to call back this morning, it,s an international number so I couldn't contact him. I need to talk to someone ASAP, he said this has an enablizer that needs to be programmed to the ECM which he said can be done with a locksmith. The locksmith says it doesn't have one, he said they didn't start that until 2003,this is a 2001but it is OEM. The red light is next to the mirror adjust switch. When cranking, red light blinks, run position no light, key off light blinks.
Please call ASAP(###) ###-#### *****
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Okay i want you to do this first .
Copy and paste this into your browser :
http://imgur.com/qw3L9IB
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've went through this this process a number of times and it never did erase the code. The light is in a switch that has an emblem of a key with a car in it. Is this the light you are referring to? It would be so much easier to have you call me again, or will I be charged the $18 again even though it is for the same problem.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Will call you back in an hr as said , do what i said and then lets see where to go from there .
Greg
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Will try and call you tomorrow , change of plane, just remembered the anti theft system on this will just stop the starter motor from
working .
We need to check that you are getting a signal from the crank sensor to the ECM ,with the Rev counter not working this points to the ECM not getting a signal to the ecm from the crank sensor.
Greg.
Greg
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
As said on phone disregard the Immo system this only shuts off the starter motor .
You need to disconnect the crank sensor and check that you have 5volts on the white wire .
No power (5v) then check that there is 5volts at the PCM pin ,
Go to this link for diagram and pin location of 5 volt crank sensor feed .
http://imgur.com/xx41Lhc
If no power then possible PCM problem ,or need reprogramming .
http://isuzusource.com/v2/store.php?category=5
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ran the test that you sent on the ECM pins. The voltage on pin 5 has the 5.0 V. Ran the same test on the ION sensor module pins 13 red/white and 19 red/yellow. They have 0.01 on both, they should be 1.555. We tested all three different ECMs.All 3 ECMs have the same results. Please call me(###) ###-####
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Okay you have the 5 volts , now you have to check on the sensor wire when cranking over the engine that you have a rpm use your scan tool and in live data check that you have between 100 and 300 rpm .
If not then this is your problem the signal wire .
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you talking about the signal wire to the crank sensor? The wiring harness is new that goes to crank sensor. Still no spark or injector pulse. When cranking 0 rpm through scan tool.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Okay check that you are getting a signal at the crank sensor . you may have a bad cranksensor or a bad sensor plate where the crank sensor is not getting any info from or not fitted fully , check this .
Would phone but my internet connection is very slow today sorry
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll check it in the morning. Will you be able to call then?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Looking good this morning with the internet very possible .
Greg.