Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a 2004 Range Rover with 100,000 miles and last night

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Range Rover with 100,000 miles and last night I was backing up and it won't move forward or backward. And it telling me that it is the transfer box Can you give me a price for labor and transfer box please. My name is***** XXX XXXX. Thank you
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
Ok, here you go.
Labor to replace the transfer case - 5.3 hours. Avg hourly labor rate in your area is $130 per hour, so around $690
New transfer case lists for $7400.
So total parts and labor is around $8090.
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks