Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

B2300 Mazda: , I need wiring help

Customer Question

Hi, I need wiring help
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have power to my radio but I can't seem to find which speakers go with which wire. I have a 95 mazda b2300 and a after market radio.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone there?
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
hI, MY NAME IS ***** ***** SAY THERE IS A AFTERMARKEY STEREO, BUT IS THE WIRING HARNESS THE ORIGINAL, GOING TO THE SPEAKERS?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had to stripe the original to get the power going.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I basically need the speaker wiring colors per location. I have power to the radio but there is no sound. The aftermarket radio has eight wires left (2) per speaker.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
but you just cut off the original plug, but used the original wires, correct? I can set up a phne call if you like?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please my phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I cut the original plug but I'm using the original wires
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have the original wires where do they go?
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
do you still want the phone call??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Just help with my question.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
and you just need the speaker wire colors?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes example the front left speaker are which colors?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will need the colors for all the speakers.
Front left
Front right
Back left
Back right
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
ok, the left rear, power is grey/light blue, the ground is tan/yellow the right rear, the power is orange/red, the ground is brown/purple, the right front, the power is white/light green, the ground is dark green/orange, and the left front, the power is orange/light green, and the ground is lightblue/*****, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have a grey light blue wire.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me the colors of the speaker wires you have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Blue/pink
Purple
Tan
Grean/red
White/red
Brown
Grey
Yellow
Blue
Green
Orange/black
Purple/white
Blue/black
White/orange
Black
Green/black
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
are these the wires on the aftermarket stereo, or the original wires for the old stereo?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The original wires for the stereo.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
these do ot match any of the factory diagram I have, I will opt out and see if another expert can help,Tim
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Different expert here. By your description, your pick-up might have come originally equipped with the Premium Sound System. If so, then there is an onboard amp that must be bypassed to get any sound. If you have the extended cab, it's located behind the rear passenger speaker sort of - you have to stuff your arm up from the jump seat and remove the wiring harness from the amp; then you can rewire those wires to go to the speakers... it's not easy.So, if you do have this setup, let me know the brand and model number of the radio you're trying to install and I'll try to get you the correct speaker wire colors. Best Regards.