Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

95 xj6, no fuel pressure. No injector pulse. No 12V to injectors.

Customer Question

95 xj6, no fuel pressure. No injector pulse. No 12V to injectors. Coils have 12V to them. ECU was sent out and rebuilt about 1.5 years ago
Category: Car
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Welcome to our site. That sure sounds like a bad ECM. If you'd like, I can upload a pin voltage chart to use as reference - caveat being you must use a meter capable of reading frequency (Hz) to confirm some of the signals. If the ECM is confirmed bad, you might want to consider buying a good used one (click here to see some used units). Just make absolutely sure the numbers match or the vehicle won't run right. Best Regards.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had the vehicle diagnosed before i received any responses. The ECU was faulty, Installed used one and car is fixed.
Thank you for using our services. Best Regards.