Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Bentley arnage mulliun: no hvac blower operation, are blower

Customer Question

no hvac blower operation, are blower resisters a common problem ? if so what is the easiest way to replace it ? It looks to be pretty buried...
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes its urgent - and yes if you know Bentley motorcars I want your response asap please
Dang,of my 3 repair guides only one covers electrical diagrams for Bentley and my site is down for maintenance till midnight today. I will get you back on the list to see if another can help sooner.