Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

F350: I have a 1989 f350 4x4. The brake petal started to sink

Customer Question

I have a 1989 f350 4x4. The brake petal started to sink down and turn the brake lights on when sitting in the driveway or driving down the road. Now the brake petal is all the way up and the brakes are on as if the brake petal has been pushed down. How do I get the brakes to release so I can get it to a ford dealer to check it out?
Category: Car
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If the brake pedal was going to the floor it would not be a good idea to drive it. You may have a brake fluid leak which could cause you to not be able to stop. You would be safer to have it towed to be repaired.Do you see any puddles under the truck?Is the brake fluid level low?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
May need to call you tomorrow. In area with bad cell phone service next few days
Just need your phone#
In area with service the next 1/2 hour. Until about 11:30am EST
Hi, Just wanted to get an update on how you made out with vehicle.ThanksDan Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.