Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license
12365498

I want to know where the fuse is on a 1995 ford ranger for

Customer Question

i want to know where the fuse is on a 1995 ford ranger for instrument lights and what the amps are.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. The fuse is in the fuse panel under the left hand side of the dash to the left of the steering column. It is fuse # ***** and is a 10 amp fuse. Copy and paste the link below into your browser's address bar and hit enter to see the information. I hope this helps, Chris. https://www.dropbox.com/s/toots0ly9zzww44/ranger%20fuse%20panel.doc?dl=0 .
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris