Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

Landrover LR2: 2009 landrover lr2 it is hesitating to start

Customer Question

2009 landrover lr2 it is hesitating to start sometimes. Screen said HDC Fault System
Not Available
Category: Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Kevin When car doesn't start does it turn over and if so does it sound as though it's turning at normal speed and when you get the message on dash does it disappear once car is running?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I don't offer phone call service I can opt out if you like and there may be another expert online who offers this service
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, once it starts, the msg does go off. & yes, when it doesn't start the first time, it sounds like its trying to. Then the second time, it starts right up. Thanks in advance for your input.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
The first thing I would do is have battery tested they are a common problem at this age mainly due the the complex electronics on car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already had the battery checked & they said it was good.