Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2006 Ford Focus XZ3 crank, no start. Pulled gas line, no

Customer Question

2006 Ford Focus XZ3 crank, no start. Pulled gas line, no fuel. Pulled gas tank, no power to pump. Checked fuse 12 and good. Switched relay r7 and r8, no change. Please help.
Category: Car
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.
have you tested the pump its self to make sure it works
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, i hooked it up to a jumper box and it turned, i have a new one also. I cant find any power in the wires going to it. I have power into the fuse and into the relay.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.
that would indicate that the problem is more then likely a bad connection in the bcm (body control module) i would recommend that you clean the connections to the bcm if that dose not fix your problem it will have to be taken to a mechanic and have a diagnosis on it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So after the relay power goes to the bcm? Where is that located? Is fuse 12 and relay 7 the right ones?
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.
ok fuse 12 and relay 7 are correct im trying to find the location of the bcm right now i will get back to you shortly