Randy
Randy, Auto Specialist
Experience:  25 Years Experience Automotive Technology.
62741268

Suzuki forenza: I have a 2006 Suzuki forenza. Sometimes...on

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Suzuki forenza. Sometimes...on take off it hesitates but once it finally takes off its ok for the most part. It isn't throwing any codes.
Category: Car
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified automotive professional with over 25 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
If the engine idles good, try cleaning the throttle body next. I would also only use NGK spark plugs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the best way to suggest this to the mechanic? and can I check the plugs myself?
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
Tell him to check for carbon build up or back spots on the inside of the throttle body. If it has not been removed and cleaned it will need to be done. You will have to remove the spark plug in order to be able to see the brand and number on the plugs.>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He's cleaned the valves, throttle and injectors.
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
okay, this sounds like a sound like a fuel issue, but could also be vacuum sensor or airflow sensor.