Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

GA-mpl: On at least 4 occasions, the steering wheel has moved

Customer Question

Hi. On at least 4 occasions, the steering wheel has moved on its own to my knees, making it impossible to drive; fortunately, I have been at a stop light or in neutral (waiting in a drive through line). It takes a while to get it back to the proper driving position. I really don't know what I do, other than jiggle the wheel, wait and scream a bit; but eventually it returns. It's really crazy; I can't drive until it moves back as my lap area becomes stuck by the steering wheel.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really needed this earlier; what in the world would take so long? If u r on specific time limitations, I wish I had been told. It clearly said that "experts" were standing by to help and that my question had been noted earlier. Clearly, no one was available to answer and now it is too late. Now I see a "call me" note. Why was this not available before?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
so sorry for the delay, the issue may be to difficult to answer, i can try if you still need assistance, Lou.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you; I was trying to determine where to have car towed for repair and just wanted some information. I would like a refund.
***** *****
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will submit for a refund. Next time if you request me personally I will respond asap. I always do. Take care
Expert:  Samantha-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/car/972j7-range-rover-least-occasions-steering-wheel.html?rpt=1350). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
please contact customer support , thanks,.