crash2199
crash2199,
50836188

How do I order this manual?

Customer Question

How do I order this manual?
Category: Car
Expert:  itstuff replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of manual are you looking for?
If the manual is available online, can I provide you the website link for it, which you can download and view the manual directly on your computer right now?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A USER Manual for my Alpine CDA-9884 Car XM Radio
Expert:  itstuff replied 1 year ago.
I found that manual online. Can I provide you the website link to the manual, so that you can download and view the manual on your computer instantly right now?
Also, do you have a windows or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  itstuff replied 1 year ago.
I do live online support. If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and download the manual for you; you can also print the manual if you have a printer.
Can I provide you the website link to the manual, so that you can download and view the manual on your computer instantly right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No - I would like to order a hard copy of this User Manual
Expert:  itstuff replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, there is no available hard copy. Do you have a printer? Thank you.
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 year ago.
Hi! As the previous expert stated, there isn't a hard copy available but you can print it off online. If you don't have a printer, you can go to a local UPS store or pack and ship store that will allow you to print from their computer; also, libraries allow you to print too.