Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Maserati Ghibli: After getting gas super unleaded, the car

Customer Question

After getting gas super unleaded, the car check engine light came on and reduced power significantly. After resetting the engine the power came back however the check engine light has stayed on. In addition the remote start starts the car and it turns off after a few seconds on its own. Please help
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
With the check engine light on this usually disables or shuts down the remote start from operating properly.What will need to be done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are setting then from there those codes diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.This may be a sensor with the fuel system causing all of the issues here.
Thanks Pete