Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Suzuki Vitara: my 2003 Suzuki Vitara Air Conditionig: Had problems

Customer Question

my 2003 Suzuki Vitara Air Conditionig: Had problems with fuses blowing. Found and repaired chafed wire shorting 12v supply from relay to compressor Clutch. A/C ran OK for a few weeks than Clutch stopped engaging.(checked for 12v supply to Clutch-OK) Got a reman. Compressor pre-filled with right amount of oil, installed it and recharged system. A/C blows cool but not cold air. When warmed up at idle clutch is pulsing on/off rapidly. I suspect that previous clutch failure has damaged A/C Control Module?
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
Did you empty the system (using vacuum) before refilling?
can you check the low and high pressure on the system?
PS: it seems to me this is a pressure issue, and not a module issue... however, let's proceed with the checks to confirm.
Regards,
Billy