Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Mini clubman all4: I just purchased Mitchell1 2012 mini

Customer Question

I just purchased Mitchell1 for a 2012 mini cooper clubman all 4 mitchells lookup does not include any information for removing the rear driveline, that is the only reason I purchased this product. They only show info for FWD and I need to know how to remove the driveline from the transfer case
Submitted: 1 year ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
One place you might try is https://www.alldatadiy.com/ as sometimes they have repair info that Mitchell doesn't have.If this is not an option for you let me know.
Thanks Pete