Ridgerunnerras
Ridgerunnerras, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  I have been fixing cars for 26 years for myself and at a used Car dealer. I am skill mechnical and autobody and paint repair
54869360

Do you know how to reset the maintenance light (wreng ) that

Customer Question

do you know how to reset the maintenance light (wreng ) that appears on the dashboard of a 2010 maserati granturismo
the maintenance was done on it oil change and fluids change but the light was not reset . maintanance done at auto body shop that specialises in mercedes bens german cars
Category: Car
Expert:  Ridgerunnerras replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately this has to be done by someone that has a Leonardo or equivalent diagnostic machine ($40K)
So if the shop that did your service has this then they should be able to reset it. else you will need to take it to a shop that has the proper equipment.
I hope this helps
Thanks Carl