Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ac kicks out when engine reaches normal temp on a ford f450

Customer Question

ac kicks out when engine reaches normal temp on a ford f450 7.3 engine why
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
The most common reason for this is due to high pressure caused by the extra heat in the engine compartment effecting the condensers ability to dissipate the heat. Do you have a set of pressure gauges so we can monitor the AC pressures? Can I get the year model? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris