Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Have a 2004 suzuki aerio and when i turn on the ac -i worked in a auto

Customer Question

i have a 2004 suzuki aerio and when i turn on the ac -i worked in a auto shop for years and know that both fans and the compressor comes on. only the ac fan comes on. the other fan does come on when the temp sensor tells it to. i have checked the ac relay. I will be thankful for any help!
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is showing this model only uses one engine cooling fan/ac condenser cooling fan.On this model the engine computer energizes 3 relays as needed to turn on this fan.If the engine is running hot most likely high speed is used energizing all 3 relays.With the ac on if the ac system pressures are high it can turn on the fan as well usually on low to medium speed to cool the condenser to lower ac pressures.
Check the ac system and see if it is operating properly and if it is not and the pressures are high you may have 1 of the 3 relays at fault causing this issue here.
If you need more help with diagrams and testing let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i knew it was going to be a hard question. i am pretty good at finding what is wrong with electrical systems. i needed a wiring diagram and a page that shows where the locations of everything that has to do with the ac. if i had that i could have found out myself. just answer said an answer within 30 min. or at the most 24 hrs. it was four or five days and did not do me any good. i knew i could find out myself but it would take me a long time- and i did. i had to use a meter on everything. just answer took 5.00 on 6-19 19.00 on 6-23 and 24.00 on 6-24. all before 7 days. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY > EMAIL ME BACK!
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I will send this to customer service for you on the charges.
Thanks Pete