Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Isuzu Trooper: Trooper ION Sensor ignition Module shows that

Customer Question

Trooper ION Sensor ignition Module shows that that drivers side of cylinders not firing
Drivers side has spark and fuel when using starter but after car is running on passenger side there is no fuel / spark to driver side.. But no fuel / spark when running on the passenger side cylinders? Car will run with just the passenger side firing ?
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This indicates the engine computer has detected a fault with the ignition or fuel injection components on the drivers side and has disabled drivers side from operating.This may be one or more cylinders on the drivers side causing this issue.
The fuel injection system and spark will need tested first having the fault codes read out to see what codes are set.Once the fault is located it can be repaired from there to correct it.
Thanks Pete