Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Lr2 Landorver: Just drove my LR 2 150 miles and it felt like

Customer Question

Just drove my LR 2 150 miles and it felt like it
was jumping around on the highway. The when I restarted it, the engine light came on.....and when I parked and let it run it really ran rough
Category: Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more.it sounds like you have a misfire, it could be a faulty coil or a spark plug, if there is a check engine light have the codes read and whatever cylinder the fault point to you would want to swap the coil of that cylinder with a good cylinder and erase the code and run the engine again and see if the fault is still in the same cylinder or the one you put the coil into , that is the easiest way to determine what cylinder has the issue and if it is a coil or spark plug, then you can proceed with replacing the coil or coils and all the spark plugs. hope this helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou