Richard, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years Ford Lincoln/Mercury Jaguar dealership as a technician and shop foreman reparing all makes
10437779

Richard, LR tech cam up and reprogrammed the TCM as per

Customer Question

Hi Richard, LR tech cam up and reprogrammed the TCM as per your advice. Great car started and drove no issues. Next morning got up to take the family out to Sinday brunch and the same problem was back.......called LR tech back only this time he was unable
to resolve the issues. Says he needs to send the file to LR Barbados (we live on a small island in the caribbean) So far a week has gone by with no reports back, any further advice?
Category: Car
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok there may be an issue with the TCM itself or a power supply to it. We first need to see if the module is communicating and logging any faults. If you can find out this information let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LR tech will be up tomorrow so will see what codes or information I can get
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok sounds good. Let me know.