Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Bentley Arnage: Where is the A/C relay Bentley Ar

Customer Question

Where is the A/C relay for 1999 Bentley Arnage?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't have the exact location for the ac relay on your model here but I see no one has responded with help on this.
On most models the ac relay is located either in an under hood fuse panel and is labeled ac relay or compressor or is a separate relay under the hood on the firewall.If you have not inspected the fuse panels for this relay this should be done.
If you are unable to locate it or if this is no help here let me know.
Thanks Pete