Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Sx4 Suzuki: 2011 \ SUZUKI SX4 - I REPLACED THE SPARK PLUGS.

Customer Question

2011 \ SUZUKI SX4 - I REPLACED THE SPARK PLUGS. NOW IT IS IDLING KIND OF ERATIC. I WAS UNABLE TO GET THE ORIGINAL AIR FILTER. I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE AIR FILTER OR THE SPARK PLUGS. IT DRIVES FINE, BUT IT DOES NOT IDLE STABLE ALL THE TIME. WHAT IS WRONG HERE? CAN YOU HELP PLEASE?
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I would start first with rechecking the spark plug gap, if for some reason they where not gapped properly it could effect the idle. I would also make sure you have a good seal from the air flow sensor to the throttle body. While you in there rechecking these thing take a look around and make sure there where no vacuum line knock off or let loose. Check these thing and post back with the results if need be and we can work from there if needed.