Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Maserati quattroporte: RD, I have a Maserati VIN number,

Customer Question

HI RD, I have a Maserati VIN number, would you be able to find the matching Engine number? I really appreciate your help! The VIN number is:ZAM56RRA1F1151903. Thank you so much!
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied here with the info you are looking for on your vehicle.With what you are looking for here you would most likely need to contact a dealers parts department to see if you can get the exact engine model number or part number for your model.This is usually the best place to find this.
If this is not an option for you here let me know.
Thanks Pete