Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Initializing system" message iin my ACR 2000 machine?

Customer Question

"initializing system" message iin my ACR 2000 machine?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases on some of these AC machines I have seen where it can take up to 20 minutes for the system to boot and initialize.If you haven't allowed it to sit with this display on the screen for this long I would try this.
If you have waited this long or longer this fault usually indicates a fault with the control unit for the machine needing repaired or replaced.A specialist will have to come out and inspect/test to pin point and repair the fault.
Thanks Pete