Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Sometimes when I get into the 2004 Isuzu axiom, the electricity

Customer Question

sometimes when I get into the 2004 Isuzu axiom, the electricity gos off, I wait then it comes on
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Must you insert the key and turn it for this to occur? Does every thing lose power and for how long?
My current suggestion is to pull every fuse over 10 amps, check them for corrosion or signs of arcing then reseat them. Clean the battery cable connections.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris