Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

How do you reset passenger power seat on 2012 DB9

Customer Question

how do you reset passenger power seat on 2012 DB9
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If the seat is not moving properly usually it needs re calibrated with a computer/scan tool connected to the vehicle that can communicate with the seat control unit and has the special function ability to relearn the seat positions.This is the case on most models unfortunately.
In some cases you can relearn manually by using the seat switches and moving the seat to each of the seat positions one at a time until you reach the full stop.But in most cases this needs done with a computer/scan tool connected to the vehicle.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete