Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Fistt 500: Having a hard time starting my fiatt 500 pop sometimes

Customer Question

Having a hard time starting my fiatt 500 pop sometimes it starts right away sometimes it takes about 5 or 6 tries. I have just recently started habing this problem
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some models the engine is equipped with a crank position sensor that can cause this issue here.The crank sensor reads and sends the engine rpm signal even when cranking to the engine computer itself.I have seen this sensor fail several times before on several models in the past and had to replace it for this issue here.
Thanks Pete