Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Isuzu rodeo: my 2000 Isuzu rodeo v6 check engine light came

Customer Question

my 2000 Isuzu rodeo v6 check engine light came on it showes10 codes p0401;p0405;p1340; p0101 p1870;p0171;p0172po174p0175;p0452 the truck idles smooth and runs ok it has 142000 miles all these codes don't seem possible. where is the best place to start? jerryl001@ Comcast.net
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first place to start here is by clearing out/erasing all of these fault codes then operate the vehicle and see which codes set again.In allot of cases some or even most of these codes may have been a one time fluke and may not reset again.If you can post the new codes that come back after this is done we can continue to see if we can pinpoint the issue(s) here.
Thanks Pete