john
john, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I am Land rover, Jaguar, Audi and Volkwagen Certified. I am dual brand cert
20104412

Land rover lr3: my car is 2005 land rover lr3 it have

Customer Question

my car is 2005 land rover lr3 it have problem.when i start the engine,coolant fan run hightest speed.it is very noise .check light with p0116 and p0183 code(engine coolant temperature circuit range/performance.fuel temperature sensor A-circuit range/performance.how to repair it and what part i have to replace.can you send me the location of temperature sensor and fuel temperature sensor(diagram).thanks

Category: Car
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for choosing Just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your vehicle
You have a failed thermostat. That's why your fans are running on high speed. Replace the thermostat and you'll be fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi.thank you for answering me .i had replace the thermostat already now coolant fan ok but it still check light and have problem with code p0183 and p0116 what i have to do next.thanks

Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.
You will need to replace the coolant temp sensor and possibly the fuel temp sensor
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.
So replace the coolant temp sensor and you should be good for deer season.
If you’re satisfied with this answer, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to rate my service accordingly, as this is how I get paid. Thank you
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.
Making a deposit doesn't pay me. If you’re satisfied with this answer, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to rate my service accordingly, as this is how I get paid. Thank you