Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Can you tell me if there are TSBs specifically USA and different ones ?

Customer Question

Can you tell me if there are TSBs specifically for the USA and different ones for Canada? I found a TSB on deteriorating door chrome trim and the dealers are telling me that TSB is for USA ONLY. Is there a different TSB for Canadian cars? IF so, where can I find it?
Submitted: 1 year ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 27+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
Can you post the last 8 digits of your vin and I can check for VIN specific TSB's for you... Also can you post the TSB number so I can compare?
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert:
It is TSB L-SB-0048-11 for deteriorating chrome trim. The comprehensive warranty expired May 2/2015 but dealer told us there was no issue prior to this date. VIN is JTHBK1EG4B2436886
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delayed response, After a bit of research I was not able to determine if the recall you were referring to was a "US Only" recall..
Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer!
Robert