Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My car did not start after filling up gas? It said battery

Customer Question

My car did not start after filling up gas? It said battery recharge wile starting. I used shift lock release and now ABS light etc., is on during jump start and then it switches off
What is the issue ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be an issue with a dead or weak battery or battery connections being loose or corroded.I would have the battery connections checked to see if any are found to be loose or corroded at all and if no issues are found have the battery(ies) tested to see if there is a fault with it needing replaced.Low battery voltage can cause other messages and lights to come on like this here.I would start with having this done to see if the fault is located.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete